In the past year, savvy business owners have installed new commercial security systems in Toronto at their workplace. With fewer hours on-site, workplaces without modern security systems can be at risk from a laundry list of accidents and emergencies at any time of day.
Security system installation can provide you with much-needed peace of mind. Your business is not just a job — it represents many hours of careful planning and investment and deserves professional protection against the unknown.
Why a Commercial Security System in Toronto is Recommended
Even the most basic security system has a significant impact on your business’s safety. Not only can security systems lower your insurance and give peace of mind to investors, but they’re also a valuable tool for your day-to-day operations. At Engineered Alarms, we like to recommend a security system installation to:
- Prevent and deter vandalism, theft, and break-and-enter crime
- Provide 24/7 security monitoring
- Stay connected with your site — even when away on holiday or a business trip
- Monitor customers or employees via video monitoring systems
Why Security Systems Are Necessary During the Pandemic
The coronavirus pandemic has fundamentally changed the way we work — and once-busy workplaces are now much quieter. This drop in traffic has lead to an increase in break-ins and other opportunistic crimes. During the pandemic, a new commercial security system is an easy way to:
- Have trained security professionals on standby to help monitor and alert you to potential emergencies, like fires, floods, burglaries, and more.
- Detect false alarms. Is it a real emergency or just something that’s fallen over? We can help identify false alarms using video surveillance and alert authorities when it’s not.
- Have aid dispatched — no matter where you are or whether you’re able to respond.
- Have peace of mind. Even if you can’t get there quickly, our team is poised for swift action.
What A Security Alarm System Can Protect You Against
While the most common reason for security system installation is to prevent break-ins and theft, the truth is that a security system does so much more. Regardless of what type of services your business provides, a brick and mortar shop can gain a lot from even the most basic security systems and help prevent:
- Legal issues
- Unauthorized access or trespass
- Employee safety
- Fire, flood, or other disasters
Installing a Commercial Security System Doesn’t Have to Be Difficult
At Engineered Alarms, our goal is simple: make security straightforward and simple. Whether you’re looking to secure a warehouse, small business, or office block, our expertly-trained security professionals design and install commercial security systems in Toronto that suit your unique needs. To speak with a technician about security system installation and learn about our competitive pricing and range of services, pick up the phone and call 416-697-7329.